10. ______ is the authoritative identity to possess legislative oversight. good. Administrative rulemaking b. Administrator right c. Adjudication d. Legislative review
eleven. ______ focus on buck data and you will progressive alter yearly. amittees on the regulators surgery b. Authorizing committees c. Appropriations committees d. Professional committees
thirteen. Professional privilege started to gained popularity from inside the ______ administration. an effective. Clinton b. Nixon c. George W. Plant d. Ford
14. Congressional personnel ______ off 1965 to help you 2009. a great. doubled b. tripled c. try reduced in two d. lived an equivalent
fifteen. The fresh ______ happens to be Congress’s head sleeve to have exploring the abilities from regulators programs. an effective. Family Panel for the Authorities Reform b. Treasury Company c. Senate Committee towards the Government Products d. GAO
sixteen. Outputs, abilities, support service, quality, and lead try criteria having bodies firms beneath the good. Funds and you may Accounting Operate. bpetition and you will Contracting Act. c. Regulators Performance and you will Results Act. d. rules of your Senate Panel towards Authorities Activities.
17. With respect to the Constitution, the following keep correct But a good. Congress produces laws and regulations. b. Congress creates the bureaucracy and authorizes programs and you can system administrators. c. Congress appropriates money to own applications when you look at the federal bureaucracy. d. Congress diligently carries out rules.
21. An excellent citizen’s stake into the privacy away from information that is personal have to be healthy resistant to the man’s directly to understand so they can engage for the democratic government. a good. True b. Incorrect
twenty two. Government entities Performance and you will Overall performance Work has significantly altered brand new cloth away from congressional oversight of the requiring one companies improve number and you will the grade of all the details they provide to help you Congress. a great. True b. Incorrect
16. An element of the parts of bureaucratic responsibility is actually a. federalism and you can moral conclusion. b. bodies of the proxy and separation out-of efforts. c. legislative comment and you will bodies because of the proxy. d. responsibility and ethical conclusion.
sixteen. New American authorities is one of the _______ of your own industrialized countries of the globe. A littlest b. premier c. most effective d. weakest
15. Recent authorities spending is actually an effective. bequeath round the of many groups. B centered certainly a number of groups. c. primarily used on foreign aid and you will cover. d. worried about the fresh lead birth from services.
step one. Every following are part of the entire administrative puzzles you to American government uses to settle the brand new troubles triggered by control But an excellent. interagency argument. b. representativeness. c. interagency control. d. role out of teams from inside the support and you will managing operating affairs.
1. The new recent remedies for social government change matter the bureaucratic orthodoxy based on good. downsizing. b. expert and you will ladder. c. continuous improve. d. reengineering.
step three. ______ may appear whenever regulators organizations make an effort to find large categories to have present positions. a beneficial. Stages slide b. Reductions in effect c. Buyout d.
cuatro. Based on Terry Moe there is certainly a mismatch between the public’s _____and you can ________which leads to a lot more governmental visits. a great. expectations of a founder; the minimal resources available b. focus on government; versatile departments c. persistence that have politics; nonprofit specialists d. eyes to have regulators; state-peak staffers
step 3. Rourke, societal support to possess an agency’s choice most often arises from two some other offer; an agency’s ______ and you may ________. a beneficial. size personal; conscious publics b. values; recommendations c. constituents; finances d. politics; voting stop
3. New Congressional Budget Workplace rates one to anywhere between 2009 and 2020 the newest government debt belonging to people since a portion of one’s complete cost savings often a beneficial. raise. b. e. d. feel irrelevant.
5. Government entities dangers losing control, responsiveness, and sometimes quality whether or not it depends on ______ having system implementation. a great. backwards mapping b. whistle-blowers c. proxies d. congressional team
8. Regulating management revolves as much as the after the main thinking Except a great. voice conclusion. b. proceeding fairness. c. cost reductions. d. coverage achievement.
nine. ______ try from the bodies fuck marry kill free app agencies’ security regarding personal data eg individuals’ tax returns. good. Administrative privacy b. Legislative comment c. Performance-centered information d. Exec right